The origins of the Baltic capitals date back to the 13th-14th centuries, and the magnificent old towns of Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius are UNESCO-protected hidden treasures of European medieval architecture. Step 700 years back in time and take a walking tour with private guide around these charming old towns’ atmospheric lanes. Arrange for special visits to some of the medieval landmarks, such as the Gediminas Castle in Vilnius, the Dome Cathedral in Riga and the Medieval Town Hall in Tallinn.
- Guided city tours of Vilnius – Riga – Tallinn
- Visit to Trakai, Sigulda and Turaida castles
- Visit to Rundale and Kadriorg Palaces
- Visit to Estonian Open Air museum and Turaida museum reserve
- Visit to KGB museum in Riga
- 3 countries and 7 cities