At the middle of Europe
Poland is a country of 1000-year-old history, rich traditions and abundant cultural heritage. The legacy of bygone centuries that includes monuments of architecture, historical mementos and masterpieces of art is perfectly combined with the wealth of Polish nature and its original landscapes.
Poland tours deliver an opportunity to explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites like; the Wieliczka Salt Mine, an underground world that is carved from rocks and salt, the Wawel Royal Castle, and the Auschwitz concentration camp, used during World War II. In Poland walk through the magnificent medieval centers, tour Gdansk’s historic streets and hike in the Tatras. Poland may be a little different than your typical vacation, but now you know there’s plenty to do!
- Guided city tour of Warsaw, Gdansk and Krakow Old towns
- Visit to Main market Square in Krakow and Old Market place in Warsaw
- Visit to Wawel Castle and Malbork Castle
- Visit to Auschwitz nazi camp
- Visit to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Trip to Masurian Lakeland and Slowinski Sand Dunes
- Cruise down the Geiranger Fjord