The capital of Scandinavia
Sweden is famous around the world for lots of things: Royals, Design and ABBA. It is equally as famous for its stunning scenery, picturesque fishing villages, being the land of reindeer and endless summer sun.
Sweden is filled with colorful wooden buildings, traditional huts, stone fortresses and cathedrals. Whether it’s hiking trails or art museums you’re looking for, Sweden has it.
- Guided city tour of Stockholm and Gothenburg and Malmo
- Visit Vasa museum, Abba museum and Skansen
- Visit Royal palace, Drottningholm Palace and Royal Swedish Opera
- Enjoy the charms of Swedish Fika in Gamla Stan
- Visit the scenic countryside of Sweden, including Kalmar and Ystad
- Visit the Gotland island