Try some of the Baltic countries’ culinary extravaganzas! Taste genuine Tallinn marzipan at the oldest marzipan café in Europe with a cup of gourmet coffee. Visit the old pavilions of Riga Central Market, the largest covered market in Europe and sample traditional Latvian food: black breads, cheeses and fish specialties, or visit one of the many boutique confectionaries in the Old Town. And enter a genuine tavern in Vilnius to enjoy traditional Lithuanian beer snacks accompanied by a pint of chilled black beer.
- Guided city tours of Vilnius – Riga – Tallinn
- Visit oldest marzipan café in Europe with a cup of gourmet coffee in Tallinn
- Visit the old pavilions of Riga Central Market, the largest covered market in Europe
- Tasting traditional cheese and enjoying local beer
- Visit the homegrown berry and fruit wine makers in Sigulda
- Suggestions of selected best restaurants in every city